1. I often introduce myself as ‘Christa with a ‘Ch”… because I am not a Christa with ‘K’.
2. My ideal day would consist of spending the day on an adventure in the calm of nature and spending the night in the excitement of a city.
3. I love my friends and family more than I can put into words. Every single one of them is a role model for me and provides me with more love and support than I could ever dream of!
4. Synchronized swimming is my life and it has made me the person I am today. Whether I am in a bathing suit or a coaching shirt, my life just seems complete when I am on a pool deck.
5. Since I was little my parents have called me ‘the craft girl,’ a title I still hold close to my heart as there are very few things I love more than a good craft.
6. Although, I don’t always love school… I love learning. I love reading a book that teaches me something new, or makes me think about life in a new light.
7. I constantly have music playing in my head and I often start dancing to it… I forget that people can see me, and that no one else can hear the music.
8. I am really passionate about making a difference in the world.
9. I love traveling… my list of places I want to see gets longer by the day.
10. I love my life. I feel so blessed and I am so grateful for everyone and everything in my life.